Daughter Needs Stuff!

Lazy Cow

Hi all,

I feel a bit guilty even posting this but I promised I would so...

My daughter is (finally) moving out to have lots of teenage-uni fun with her mates BUT their new home is pretty empty.

I know they want a washer but other than that I think they just have a general need - parents are apparently trying to rally round but as yet nothing definate.

So, I know it's unlikely but if anyone has something they are considering selling it would be great if you could let me know :)

Thanks,

Lazy :wubclub:

Hi all,

I feel a bit guilty even posting this but I promised I would so...

My daughter is (finally) moving out to have lots of teenage-uni fun with her mates BUT their new home is pretty empty.

I know they want a washer but other than that I think they just have a general need - parents are apparently trying to rally round but as yet nothing definate.

So, I know it's unlikely but if anyone has something they are considering selling it would be great if you could let me know :)

Thanks,

Lazy :wubclub:

Give us a list and I might be able to source some stuff. The spare bedroom going to be a games room now???

Errrr, when I 'Liked' your reply it was for the first part (cos that was, as usual, you being nice) NOT the second part!

Her bedroom will NEVER be anything but her bedroom, which is why I have bought her a new bed to take lol. I mean...she might want to come back?????? If I cross my fingers????

LC

PS. I am pleased for her, I'm just sad for me.

Also, her room is too small for any game bigger than Snap!

Hi Karen,:wubclub:

Thanks for that! My daughter is off shacking it with her nerd herd (her brother's name for them!) so I will show you her post when she gets back!

When she asked me to post a thread to find items for sale, she didn't actually specify what items she wanted - other than the washer...and that was only because I thought I had found a new one for $217 but it turned out to be a dryer lol!

Thank you both for your replies. :notworthy: I will pm soon :)

:wubclub:LC

Guest guest1255

Hi there we have a pine double bed with mattress hardly ever used was in spare room, also a round extendable dinning table and 4 whicker chairs, a double sofa bed with sprung mattress and finaly a cream leather sofa.

tess

Hi there we have a pine double bed with mattress hardly ever used was in spare room, also a round extendable dinning table and 4 whicker chairs, a double sofa bed with sprung mattress and finaly a cream leather sofa.

tess

Ooh! Thank you Tess...sounds interesting!

Thank you all...they'll be kitted out in no time :)

:wubclub: LC

Thanks Koeieboie and Rachie :)

The table sounds wonderful, very student-y and takes me back to my days lol but unfortunately they wouldn't be able to fit it in their er...cosy?...home! :)

I think it will be a while before they actually get to use their lounge or rumpus, unless they are prepared to use the floor (although as the carpet needs a clean to remove some of the rather alarming stains on it, sitting on the floor would probably be really bad for their health!) but that's student life I guess!

Thank you all very much

:wubclub: LC

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I can't contact you as your inbox appears full!! Please contact me ASAP as bed needs to go!

Anna (koeieboei)

Hi Anna,

I'm so glad to hear from you! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you...guess that explains it :)

Could you please send me the details (again!)?

Thanks, LC :)