Ben 10 sleeping Bag

Guest eager6

Good luck finding one. I found the ready bed type listed online on Aus Ebay but tbh they don't look like the sort of thing I'd use for proper camping. More for sleepovers on the floor and that sort of thing.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Discount-Wallcoverings-And-Borders/Ready-Beds-and-Sleeping-Bags-/_i.html?_fsub=3763440

Also, long shot I found one on the UK Argos store. Its got £10 off so only £20 atm. Any chance you can order it and have someone post it over to you? Or have it shipped direct

Ben 10 Argos

Good luck finding one. I found the ready bed type listed online on Aus Ebay but tbh they don't look like the sort of thing I'd use for proper camping. More for sleepovers on the floor and that sort of thing.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Discount-Wallcoverings-And-Borders/Ready-Beds-and-Sleeping-Bags-/_i.html?_fsub=3763440

Also, long shot I found one on the UK Argos store. Its got £10 off so only £20 atm. Any chance you can order it and have someone post it over to you? Or have it shipped direct

Ben 10 Argos

Many thanks for the info.Will have a look at both!!!Siobhan