Baby Items for Sale

Guest katieb

Guest katieb

For sale:-

Maclaren rocker

Maclaren rocker which is suitable for babies up to 9kg.It has many terrific features, including carry handles, five point harness to keep baby safe, a detachable protective canopy with toy bar (not shown in picture), and stabilising bars to convert the rocker into a stationary chair. It is lightweight and folds to a compact size, which we found was very useful for taking to the beach with us. The multi-position seat can be adjusted to suit feeding, napping, rocking or just sitting. There is also supposed to be a vibration function but this has now broken hence cheap price :-).Maclaren is a trusted and reliable brand and this product would retail for up to $180. Price:-$20

Fisher Price Rainforest Take Along Swing

I found that this item was the most useful item that I ever purchased! So useful for keeping my baby entertained when cooking dinner etc. and got my baby to sleep in minutes :-)Even the tiniest of explorers will love going for a swing in the rainforest! The deep cradle seat and head support nestles them in comfort. With frog & toucan plush friends as guides (they live on the swing-away mobile), baby can enjoy 7 rainforest songs and 5 different swing speeds. Then, just fold up baby’s rainforest fun and take it to Grandma’s, or even on holiday. Convenient carry handles on each side let you carry it from room to room, even with baby in it! An open top design lets you take baby in & out easily and a 3-point restraint holds baby securely in place. Swing also features volume control.Developmental Guidelines: Use from birth until child becomes active and can climb out of the seat. Soothing swinging motion, comfortable seat with leafy canopy, calming music and sounds offer comfort & relaxation.Stimulates SensesFolds for travel.So convenient—take it from room to room! Swing-away mobile for easy access to baby.Features:Fisher-Price Rainforest Open Top Take Along Swing.Deep cradle seat with head support.Frog and toucan plush friends on swing away mobile.Convenient carry handles on the side.3 point restraint.Volume control.7 rainforest songs and 5 different swing speeds.Requires 4 C batteries (not included).Dimensions: 47.8 x 12.7 x 53.6cm. Maximum weight: Birth to 25 lbs. (11.3 kg).In great condition.

Price:- $55 ono

Rainforest Deluxe Playmat

The magical world of the rainforest comes to life with music, lights, nature sounds, and lots of activities and textures to stimulate your growing baby! The comfy floor quilt has a soft silky border and colorful arches supported by a friendly giraffe. A variety of links let you attach toys up above or down below. Rainforest friends are everywhere—a soft monkey, jingly toucan, elephant and parrot with spinning paddle. Movable and stationary toys encourage exploration on the overhead gym or for tummy-time play. Baby can also enjoy a spinner with rattling beads, spinning butterflies, a shiny mirror and a crinkly leaf for peek-a-boo fun. Choose four fun tunes or rainforest sounds to play for up to 20 minutes. Requires 3 “C” (LR14) alkaline batteries. Price:- $30

Play nest

In great condition from a smoke free home. Ideal for a baby who is just starting to sit. Inflatable "donut" play nest with brightly coloured easily washable durable material cover which has animals and various "crinkly" feeling parts, tails to pull etc.

Price :-$10

Bright Stars Tummy Time Prop and Play Mat

Tummy Time Prop & Play Mat . Includes mat for tummy time, removable prop up pillow & two toy links. From a smoke & pet free home.In a great condition and includes original packaging.

Price:-$5

All items come from a smoke and pet free home and has been freshly washed. To be collected from Gulfview Heights.

I also have a few boxes of lovely 3 to 6 months baby girls clothes please PM me if interest :-).

Thanks

Katie

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4749.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg