Very good condition sofa and TV unit wanted

Guest teresa lynch

Guest teresa lynch

Hi

We arrive in Adelaide on the 14th and moved into a rental last Tuesday. Luckily for us my OH's boss has loaned us a few bits until our container arrives (24th Feb we hope!!)

:swoon:

We currently need a 3 seater or corner unit sofa for our second lounge, a tv unit and two bedside units and two bookshelves for the twins bedrooms.

:goofy:

If anyone can help please pm me or email me on eddie-teresa@live.co.uk

Thanks

Teresa:smile:

Can anyone help out, anyone going back to UK? happy to pay good prices .
Hiya we are selling our brown leather sofa's 3 seater and 2 seater from Nick Scali 2 years old, - selling due to moving home and will not fit in the new home.And also our tv unit from Classic timber furniture, we are moving on the 22nd so needs to go around that time if interested i can send across pics and you can offer if you like.Sofas cost $2400.00tv Unit was $1200 very good condition so please make an offer as this was there price new.