i'm looking to get rid of some stuffs to make room in my small apartment (else, hubby wants to rent a bigger house, but i'm the only one cleaning it! ). Anyway, if u see anything u like, pm me your phone no, and i'll text you the the pics.

1. Ikea trofast storage combination - birch with all the buckets/drawer. Selling $60 (RRP$129). condition - the cabinet itself is still very good; the little buckets/drawers looks a little wornout, but still strong. u can still use the buckets in the kitchen/laundry and get new ones for the kids;

2. feber outdoor playgym with slide or stairs option. condition - fair, but clean, very clean. Selling $60.

3. ikea mammut bedside table (blue) + chair. condition - as new. Selling $20

4. 3 hot/cold thermos - a 500ml, a 300ml and a cold metal tumbler (600ml?). selling $8 for all 3

5. Children DVD box set of 5 DVDs : thomas and friends - together on the tracks, bub the builder - scrambler to the rescue, angelina ballerina - sets sail, fireman sam - norman's tricky day, and barney - adventure bus. this is an unwanted gift. unopened, still in it's plastics. selling $10.

6. world map jigsaw puzzle, 500 pieces - another unwanted gift from last christmas (my kid is only 2 1/2, a 500 piece????)... anyway, i'm asking for $8, so that u can re-gift to someone older.

thanks for looking