Mitsubishi Challenger For Sale!

Guest Roo1

Mitsubishi Challenger LS $9,250.

I am selling my 2000 Mitsubishi Challenger LS with all available options + extras!! This is the top of the range model with Leather, alloys, a/c, cruise control etc etc. I have seen the basic models for sale at that price. This is the facelift model with the rear spoiler and roof bars.

Dollar for Dollar These are one of the best SUV’s on the market. In fact they were that good that Mitsubishi started making them again a few years ago. From the condition of the car you would never guess it was 12 years old.

The previous owners really looked after this car and as I was a class one mechanic in the REME and I have fully maintained the vehicle with regular servicing including a full oil change every 3000 km. New front and rear brake pads 5000km ago. It runs and feels like a new car. It has a standard 3 litre V6 engine on auto transmission. 210k Kms which is nothing for this engine, I’ve seen these go to 400Km+. Take a look at

http://www.mister-cars.com/Article/Mitsubishi-Challenger-1998-2007/78

I have never been true off road driving but we did have occasions to engage the 4wd while driving on the tracks at Flinders Ranges. It just sailed around the park without missing a beat. I have used this car nearly every day and have no complaints. It is a practical comfortable not to mention affordable SUV that allows its owner to have the best of both worlds.

I live in Hallett Cove and travel to Mile end a round trip of 50K I generally put $50 whatever day fuel is cheap. This does my trips to work and genera run around for the week.

Driver's seat has usual wear (minimal) but overall leather is in great condition & is cleaned/conditioned regularly (Meguiar's leather treatment).

Tyres have at least 60% tread still and are Cooper ATR ($350 each).

This vehicle is in top condition for its age with average kilometres.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Normal 2wd, transfers to 4-Wheel Drive, High and Low from in the cab.

Air Conditioning,

Alloy Wheels, with Cooper ATR tyres at least 60% left,

AM, FM Stereo,

Cargo barrier and cargo roller blind,

CD player,

Chrome electric mirrors and door handles.

Cruise Control,

Fog Lamps,

Leather Seats,

Power-assisted Steering (PAS),

Power Locks,

Power Windows,

Rear Spoiler,

Roof bars,

Sump protection plates,

Tilt Steering Wheel,

Tow Bar,

Auto Transmission Cooler,

Metallic Paint.

The equivalent new challenger is nearly $60,000 today.

(I'm having a problem with uploading the photos. Please email me and I will send them you )

Challenger 01.bmp

Edited by snifter
Removed phone

• 1 month later...