32" flat screen tv for free

duncan-clan

6e8ede4c-eab9-2014.jpgHi have a uk tv all working no problems never tried to tune it to australia channels,was only used for kids to watch films comes with the stand and sony DVD player (all regions) and vhs player (Fergason)...don't want anything for it just pick it up, I'm in salisbury heights.

Please PM for details.

Alex

Edited by ladyarkles
Removal of phone number

Guest ladyarkles

Bloomin' eck! A VHS player!

Wish I had kept all my old videos now. :wink:

This is a very generous offer. I hope someone comes along and takes it all off your hands.

~ Rachel

It also comes with all scart leads...i would advertise on trading post but i know i will get dum arse aussies asking what scart leads are and the best bit will be....can you deliver as i don't have a car..(which i have done before) only to find they have 3-4 cars on drive way all registered so only advertising on here

Alex