Hyundai Trajet

Guest lee and joanne

Guest lee and joanne

Hyundai is now sold

Hyundai Trajet GLS Wagon - 2.7 Auto7 SeaterClimate control. CD Player, Cruise Control, Power Windows. New tyres.RegoFully serviced Black, grey interiorBought when we first arrived in Australia in 2008. Has been a excellent family car with its seven seats. Great for when family visits from the UK. Also can be converted into a van as the seats remove very easily. It has served its purpose as we originally bought it so my 6ft 2in son could comfortably sit in the back. Now he has his own vehicle we no longer need a car of this size. Its in excellent condition inside and out. Has been brillliant for every purpose. Travelling with family from the uk, moving house. Perfect when buying furniture, as you know it never fits in a car. You will not find a car of this condition or mileage at this price. Its a bargain, we are giving it away at this price. Originally cost us 15k four years ago. Happy to sell for just 5k. Grab yourself a bargain. believe me you will not be disappointed. If anyone is coming over and are looking for something realiable and very useful this is it.I work from home so viewing is easy.My contact number is 0450 292 582Jo

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

Edited by lee and joanne
added photos

Guest lee and joanne

IMG_2505.JPG

Have added photos to the original post, but it wouldn't let add all of them. So i have placed them in here.

Jo

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

Edited by lee and joanne