Car for sale - $600 - Nissan Pulsar

Guest johnosmad

Guest johnosmad

For Sale Nissan Pulsar 1991, Red in colour, Petrol. The Odometer has stopped around 164000 miles and inside the car most of the fuses have gone, All main functions work on it, such as lights/wipers etc. I have just had 2 new front tires put on it and the front and back brakes have just been done approx 6 weeks ago.

This car is no more than a run around and for the price you cant expect it to do much more ha ha, I have been driving it back and forward to work for the last 4 months no problems and the guy I bought it off used it as a commuter as well. Starts first time everytime. Feel free to message/call me for pics or if you wanna come have a look, my phone number is 0452235594 and the car is located in Glenelg North, I am available any week night after 6.

Cheers