Ford Fiesta Zetec 2007

Sue29

For sale is my beautiful Ford Fiesta Zetec WQ 2007

1.6 litre petrol Duratec engine - 3 door hatchback, Manual & Black with white stripes fitted.

Low km's - 87443 (is being used daily though)

16" Alloy wheels

The car is used daily to work and back and have had no problems with the car at all. It is quick and very fuel efficient. Has tinted windows for the hot summers

Has all the usual Zetec refinements which all work including the Aircon

Has very recently been serviced : Spark plugs, Oil change and filter, Air filter, Fuel filter, Coolant replaced, Wiper blades replaced . Has been a very well looked after car and well maintained. The car has all of its service documentation/books.

Rego is due in July but I will be replacing it with 3 months rego.

Clear of all titles - has recently had a PPSR check - does not have any finance owing, Not been recorded as written off, or stolen.

Im looking for $7.800.00 or nearest offers, if interested I can send photos or view on Gumtree. I live in St Morris area where the car is located. PM if need any further info.

Cheers Sue

• 4 weeks later...