Anyone want a spa/jacuzzi?

jtct

We have a very nice outside spa but it is set into the ground and our poor old arthritic knees make it very difficut for us to get in and out. It is in good condition and worth several thousand $$$$ if buying new.

ITS FREE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT (preferably with some plumbing knowledge) who can remove it safely and give us some 'fill' in exchange to fill the hole. There is also a strong fitted cover to go with it.

PM us if you are interested.

spa2.jpg

spa1.jpg

Guest Naomi McCrone

Hello there, do you still have the Spa? If so can my husband come view it tomorrow evening? We do have the fill for it but I'd let him discuss that stuff with you then!!

Many Thanks Naomi

Going.......going...... GONE!

Thank you all for your interest - looks like we've found a new owner for it. Sorry to disappoint some of you.

I'm looking forward to having the resulting hole in the veranda filled and repaved and will then have room for a nice new table and chairs so we can eat outside.

• 3 weeks later...

John did a great job - took 3 days to get it out, one to fill the hole, another to compact it all and 2 more to relay the pavers. Took four of them to carry the beast and put it on the trailer and I had my fingers crossed it would travel safely!

DSC04037.jpg

There she goes

DSC04034.jpg

Edited by jtct