Almost New iPhone 3GS - Black, 16GB

orrelljet

NOW SOLD

When I say almost new, I mean used for less than a week!

UNLOCKED - can be used on ANY network

US-spec. 16GB iPhone 3GS (black) with a clean restore of IOS 5.1.1.

The phone comes with brand new, unused accessories, including both US and AUS genuine Apple chargers, and is in as-new condition.

Case and screen protector (plus spare) provided.

Purchased to use while my work phone was being arranged; happened a lot quicker than I expected!

$350 o.n.o.

Edited by orrelljet
SOLD!

Just a quick question could you answer please?

You say the phone is a US spec.

Does this mean you bought it in the US and does it work on all the OZ networks?(unlocked).

Thanks might be in touch.

Rob and Mel

Sorry guys, I knew there was something else I needed to specify.

The iPhone is UNLOCKED and can be used on any network of your choosing. I mentioned the US spec. as the phone was purchased on a well-known auction site, from outside Australia. Essentially, all iPhones are identical but I mentioned US-spec. as the standard accessory pack is designed for the US market (i.e. US charger). As I'm offering both that and a brand new, genuine Apple Aus. charger, it doesn't really have any bearing to be honest.

Have I confused you enough? :wink:

Justin.