Cheap reliable car for sale

tina&steve

SOLD

Ford Festiva 1993 1.3. 5 speed manual. 205000kms

Tinted windows, 3 door, great air con, new clutch.

Fantastic little car, starts on the button, mega reliable

Selling due to nagging wife wanting room ion the garage!!!!

PM

$1150 ono

Salisbury Heights area527344_10151397681035828_1947248488_n.jpg

Edited by tina&steve
Removed phone as per forum rules

Hi

Cant PM you for some reason, computer keeps booting me out every time i send a message!!

We are in Salisbury Heights,

the car is not registered at the moment. I did not want to pay to register it in case it does not sell!!

Just put a brand new battery on it though!

if you want to call or txt my number is 0424 085164

Steve

Can't believe it's not sold Tina - it's such a bargain, I'd have thought would make an ideal first car for a teenager, or for someone just arrived!

I would've bought it Diane but I didn't pass the driving test:sad:. Apparently after making a full stop before doing a U-turn I had to do another one in the middle of the road. I had checked the traffic and there wasn't any car in sight but he failed me anyways. I was gutted as I felt I had done so good. Now since I don't have anyone to sit beside me with a logbook for 80 hours I'm taking my chances at getting a motorcycle license in Adelaide. It looks much more straightforward.

Oh, that's rough Ali, sorry to hear that :sad: Once you're over here we'll all take it in turns to be your "supervising driver" if you like! No time to retake the test before you leave?

Thank you Diane, that is mighty nice of you:smile: Unfortunately since I had gone to a Southern holiday island to spend 2 months with my parents before returning to Tehran and flying off I did my classes and the test over there. And they do it every two weeks so I didn't have enough time and I came back to Tehran and hoped that they would retake the test over here but no. I had to do it on the island. I'll do the motorcycle thing and after giving myself a few months to adapt to Adelaide I will go for the drivers license and will take you up on your offer.:smile:

But regardless of everything I hope that Tina sells the car very soon. Yes it is a bargain and for new arrivals it is a lifesaver. Lets keep this thread busy and find a buyer for the car.:smile:

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest Guest75
I would've bought it Diane but I didn't pass the driving test:sad:. Apparently after making a full stop before doing a U-turn I had to do another one in the middle of the road. I had checked the traffic and there wasn't any car in sight but he failed me anyways. I was gutted as I felt I had done so good. Now since I don't have anyone to sit beside me with a logbook for 80 hours I'm taking my chances at getting a motorcycle license in Adelaide. It looks much more straightforward.

That's a blooming shame Ali!!

At least a motorbike is cheap to run for now .

That's a blooming shame Ali!!

At least a motorbike is cheap to run for now .

Yes Tyke but life is still good and bikes sound great especially in the summer months:wink:. Can't wait to start the thing and merrily drive from Norwood and through the city to the beach on the weekends :smile:

just bumping this up lots of interest but still for sale. its been a fantastic little car and if we wasnt about to put the house up for sale (need the space and the funds lol) (oooo buy my house get a free car any good to anyone?) i would keep it as a back up nothing wrong with it air con is better than my new car lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ail2012

Hi,

Just wondering if the car is still for sale?

We are needing to buy a second car for work puropses, we are in glenelg and are looking to pick something up this week hopefully.

I am a new member so I don't think i can semd pm's.

Thanks.