kids car seat / wii+ds games 4 sale.

garyandelaine

hi there the kids have a few of there unwanted games to sell , also a blue/grey (the first years) booster seat 14 -26 kgs

booster seat $40

wii games-

funfair party - monster 4x4 world circuit -nitro bike -fun park party -fifa 11 - surfs up $10 each or 2 for $15

nickelodeon fit - cars 2 - sonic sega all stars racing - ben 10 cosmic destruction - ben 10 vilgax attacks $20 each or 2 for $30

DS games -

mario cart $20

fifa 11 $15

playground $10

or all 3 for $35

thanks we are at seaford rise..

Hello, I know you've put the weight limit for the car seat but could you convert that into age range for my brain please? Is it a hhighback booster or just a booster cushion - and is it for in the car since I googled it and all I could come up with were the ones for eating at the table.

Thanks.

OK thanks - I'm looking for just the cushion; it's for our 10 year old, he just slumps into the seat of our Holden. I wish I'd disregarded what I'd read about car seats here and brought their Britax highback boosters from home, he'd have fit into that one for a good few years yet and had side protection too but here the seats are only for younger/smaller children and like I say he's sat below what I consider to be a safe height for the seatbelt.

But thanks anyway!

OK thanks - I'm looking for just the cushion; it's for our 10 year old, he just slumps into the seat of our Holden. I wish I'd disregarded what I'd read about car seats here and brought their Britax highback boosters from home, he'd have fit into that one for a good few years yet and had side protection too but here the seats are only for younger/smaller children and like I say he's sat below what I consider to be a safe height for the seatbelt.

But thanks anyway!

You should still be able to get the sit on boosters in stores I think. In Aus they usually state for up to 26kg for those, whereas in the UK there isn't usually a weight limit in the blurb. Many car seat manufacturers are phasing them out or have stopped making them now though.

Or get someone in the UK to pick one up for you and ship it over? They are a fiver one the Kiddiecare website.

ETA - If you son is on the smaller size height wise chances are he will still fit an Aus high back booster as they don't base on weight these days but height markers.

Edited by snifter