Camping Gear, Kayak's & Bike

Guest lbarke2

Slightly off topic but is it worth shipping camping gear out to oz from uk? Have some hi end stuff..Outwell Trout Lake with extras and would like to ship out if it would get used however weighs nearly 100kg with the extension etc.

S

I'd say ship it over, can work out very expensive replacing everything and starting over. Wish we had bought our tent with us

Guest yogi64
Slightly off topic but is it worth shipping camping gear out to oz from uk? Have some hi end stuff..Outwell Trout Lake with extras and would like to ship out if it would get used however weighs nearly 100kg with the extension etc.

S

Be very careful shipping out UK tents, most do not have to UV rating of tents available here, meaning they will deteriorate very quickly in the sun, making them unsellable here, best to sell your stuff in the UK.

Mike

QUOTE:

Hey,

Would you be interested in a two person Kayak? We are about to list ours and would include life jackets.

If your interested, please private message me and I can send some photos.

Is the Kayak still for sale ?

Edited by hitmanzak

Guest AngPhil

Check out bcf, we have just got some great 1 man kayaks for $299, discounted from $499. We have put them on layby, which I have only just found out about. They did us a great deal on a small kids one too.

• 2 weeks later...