Free

Guest westie1972

Guest westie1972

I have to give away, might be useful to anyone waiting for their container:

An old style large UK Sony TV and I have a freeview box I will give you with the TV.

A Tall Boy and matching chest of drawers.

2 Ikea chest of drawers with 2 matching side tables. (one of the chest of drawers has a divider missing but they don't affect the drawers)

Some camping chairs

A 2 seater sofa bed, the fabric is stained but other than that it is a good sofa bed.

Some wine glasses.

Some childrens books and toys.

Many thanks, Zoe

Guest bishvegas

An old style large UK Sony TV and I have a freeview box I will give you with the TV.

A Tall Boy and matching chest of drawers.

2 Ikea chest of drawers with 2 matching side tables. (one of the chest of drawers has a divider missing but they don't affect the drawers)

Some camping chairs

A 2 seater sofa bed, the fabric is stained but other than that it is a good sofa bed.

Some wine glasses.

Many thanks, Zoe

Hi Zoe,

Have just sent you a PM.

Thanks, Julie

Guest sedgecl

HI

Just wanted to say how kind you are for offering your goods that you no longer need, as it is soo hard when you first arrive and have to wait for your container. I was very lucky as I had friends who helped me out, our container has recently arrived which I am now sorting through. I hope I will be able to help someone soon to....:)

Guest westie1972

A Tall Boy and matching chest of drawers. These have now gone.

2 Ikea chest of drawers with 2 matching side tables. (one of the chest of drawers has a divider missing but they don't affect the drawers) - These have now gone.

Some camping chairs - these have now gone.

Some wine glasses.

Many thanks, Zoe

Please see above, thank you.