Garage Sale of branded European Clothes, Shoes, Jackets, Coats, Electrical etc.

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Guest Lorraine Doyle

:chatterbox:MASSIVE GARAGE SALE NOT TO BE MISSED!! All under cover... 27 HARTLEY ST, FLAGSTAFF HILL

3/11/12 8:30am - 2pm and 4/11/12 9am - 2pm

Anyone wishing to view with purchase in mind before then please email me. Limited number of places.

Some good some not so good suitcases included. Early worm gets best deal.

Leather and suede jackets not seen here beautiful 6 - 12.

Anyone looking for bargains in designer jeans, shoes, coats, jackets and tops should not miss this. Some still with tags on. Women's sizes 26" to 30", S to L. Men's 32" to 36". S to L and children's 7 years up.

All bought in Europe. Some of the brands Armani, Diesel, Miss Sixty, Fire Trap, River Island, Jack Jones, Quick Silver, Boss, PEPE, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Billabong, Nine West, Bronx,

Hard Hearted Harlot, Adidas, Reebok and Nike. I'll add more brands as I think of them. Great Bargains to be had.

Sausage sizzle included for all...... :jiggy:

Toys, teddies, remote control cars, games, PS2 games, PS3 games, music CD's, stereos, musical instruments, books, tools, lights, some furniture, kitchen pots & pans and an assortment to keep everyone happy.

Children's videos to suit all ages. Marital Arts uniforms, sparring gear etc, sport helmets,

Books have to go!!!

Need to clear out our garage.:biglaugh:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Its a pleasure. So much stuff my girls and I brought over and only unpacking now :wacko:. Shameful but do hope to get enough from the sale for a tent.... My youngest and I are hoping to o camping this year!!

Guest Lorraine Doyle

1st night of serious buyers for my Garage Sale... What a night, really enjoyed it but 3 hours later I'm starting to crap it for Saturday now! :huh: Anyone know what the weather will be like? Haven't had time to check..

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Flip Adele did have one.... Went 2 weeks ago. You can use mine here till you get sorted out. What else do you need. If you let me know now I can pull it aside.

Once your sorted out and have what you want I can put it up again no probs.

Lorraine

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Hi all,

I should have offered this before but it's been hectic here. If there is anyone wanting to call over before Saturday please let me know. Or if your after certain things for Xmas present etc I will help out anyway I can...

Just thought of it now after Siobhan PM'd me. Sorry for been thoughtless! :wacko:

Our container is being delivered 2moro and cant remember everything as its been so long, we had it storage in uk since May.

our uk house was all fitted so obviously not got a great deal of bedroom furniture other than beds!!

Luckily all bedrooms in new house have BIR. need bedside cabinets and a tv stand?

We have managed to buy a fridge but still need washing machine, moneys tight all you seem to do after arrival is shell out loads of money. Funds are getting low but at least hubby starts work monday so can start topping funds back up!

catch you soon, im a fellow pom in flaggy from 2moro

Adele x