For Sale: Giant TCR 1 Road Bike

Guest hattie

Hiya, selling my trusty road bike as we are heading back to the UK soon.

It's a 2010 Giant TCR 1. Has been used regularly for short work commute (20km) but well looked after and rides very well on longer runs out. Looking for $1000 for it.

Aluminium (aluxxx) frame, carbon fork, Shimano 105 groupset throughout, fi'zi:k saddle, trip computer. Frame size: 50cm - I'm about 5 ft 7 and it fits perfectly.

It's on gumtree as well but will sell it slightly cheaper to anyone here

Please drop me a message if you want to come and have a look

Cheerio

Neil (Hattie's husband!)

photo(11).JPG

photo(8).JPG

photo(12).JPG

photo(9).JPG

photo(10).JPG

You can take it with you, you know! Or is it too cold to cycle in the UK these days? :smile:

Defo not too cold, even at just above freezing. Cyclists are nutters in that respect. Hubby went out for a club ride on Saturday, barely above 0 degrees when he peddled off at 8.30am. Did something like 60-70 miles over to Wales and back with the club. He cycles to work every single day, 10 miles each way, rain or shine also. Only time he doesn't get to work is if it snows and then he works from home.

Yeah, no probs on riding when cold, but figured i'll use my nice Scott mountain bike to potter through the fields and hills when we are home. I'm sure it'll need some TLC after the last few yrs in a garage but a bit of a scrub and bike oil will make it shine ;D