Holden FAMILY Car for Sale

Guest shella_n

Guest shella_n

We were planning on taking our car interstate with us but I just cant face the long drive so am going to try and sell it and see what happens. THought I would put in on here in case anyone is interested.

Its a Holden Epica. Late 2008. White. Automatic. It has 2 years warranty remaining and 2 years RAA cover which I believe we can transfer to purchaser. We brought from Ford Dealer not a dodgy car dealer. We had it serviced in the last week and it has a full proper service history. It has fixed price servining of $200 with Ford. 89,000 k. We paid $16,000 just under a year ago when we brougth it and willing to let it go for sensible offers around $12,000.

If you ar e looking for a reliable family car this one could be for you.

We are in Port Noarlunga.

Michelle

PS we are leaving SA on 16th Jan so be quick :wubclub:

Hi Michelle sorry to go off the subject of your car, I hope u sell it quickly. You mention you are leaving SA can I please ask u how long you have been here and if u had any restrictions regarding leaving. We have state sponsorship but things aren't good here and we would like to relocate to Perth to be near friends but don't think it's possible till next year we have only been here a year. Any advice would be great . Ta

Hi Michelle sorry to go off the subject of your car, I hope u sell it quickly. You mention you are leaving SA can I please ask u how long you have been here and if u had any restrictions regarding leaving. We have state sponsorship but things aren't good here and we would like to relocate to Perth to be near friends but don't think it's possible till next year we have only been here a year. Any advice would be great . Ta

The 2 year state sponsorship is a moral obligation only, you could go to Perth tomorrow with no issues :)

Guest shella_n

Hi Sharon

We have been here since June 2010 so 2.5 years. We dont have any visa restrictions on where we can live (phew) so we are moving on to QLD. Sorry I cant be of any help.

Cheers

Michelle

Guest shella_n
The 2 year state sponsorship is a moral obligation only, you could go to Perth tomorrow with no issues :)

Sorry but ive heard different to this. Ive heard that if you can prove to DIAC that you are unable to find work in your sponsored state then its probably not an issue but otherwise your visa could be cancelled. I work with ex DIAC staff and this is what ive been told.

I would recommend that you go alk to DIAC and ask them to be sure as you dont want to jeoporside your visa. The Bacons well may be right but I would double check with DIAC if I were you.

Best wishes and Good luck!!

Guest shella_n
It's been well covered on this forum and on PIO so just a simple search will bring you the correct answer. State sponsorship is a moral obligation I know people who have gone with no issues whatsoever.

I dont want to start a debate on this (one of the reasons I rarely post in this forum!). You know people who have had no problems - I know someone who has. Surely the best advice would be not to rely on a forum but to seek advice from DIAC themselves? Sharon its obviosuly up to you but I know which one I would do.