Hyundai i30 Diesel Auto - One Owner

Hi. We will soon have my wife's car for sale, an i30 Diesel Auto in fantastic condition. We bought the car new when we arrived from the UK four years ago. The car has been totally reliable and is covered by the full Hyundai warranty until October 2013 so you can buy with absolute confidence. The only reason we are selling the car is because we have just ordered the latest i30 model. Quite simply, we have been so impressed with this car that we wouldn't consider anything other than another one to replace it.

We won't take delivery of the new car until early March so this would suit anybody who may be arriving in Adelaide around that time or thinking of buying a car in a few weeks time.

The car has done nearly 90,000 Km's. A full, major service will be carried out before sale so no other expenditure will be required for a further 15,000 Km's.

The car has literally only been used on the freeway (Mount Barker to Murray Bridge, Mon to Fri) and has never seen a dirt road. It really will be an excellent buy for someone newly arrived or perhaps the ideal car for a son/daughter learning to drive.

Being a diesel it is extremely economical and a pleasure to drive. We had a tow bar fitted but this has only been used a couple of times for a bike rack when we first had the car. I have a company car and we use that for all weekend/holiday travel and the i30 has always been garaged every night.

The car is very well priced at $12,990. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Many thanks, Mark
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by noworriesmate; 17-01-2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: removed phone no as per forum rules