1 year old furniture + car for sale..

Guest ojeelani

Guest ojeelani

Hi

We came to Adelaide, SA in January 2012. We are a family of 5 - 2 Adults and 3 Kids. We moved into a lovely 3 bed house near the beach but had to buy all the furniture from scratch...Brand New.

We are now going back to the UK in April and are looking to selling all the stuff...The big things that are just a year old are:

- A Westinghouse Fridge with a small freezer on top. ($550)

- AN LG 25L microwave ($80)

- A queen sized bed ($200) with matching tall boy ($100) and two side drawers ($150 for both) with mattress ($200)

- Another queen sized bed ( white faux leather ) with a very good mattress ***SOLD****

- A white steel bunk bed with mattresses..

- An L-shaped suede sette..beige colour with footrest...bought for $531 selling for $300

- Glass dining table with 6 black faux leather chairs selling for $400 ****SOLD*****

- 2 study desks $30 and $15

- 1 office chair bought for $76 selling for $40

- A Toyota Verso (7-seater) car bought from Toyota Jarvis dealer

- Outdoor setting with 6 chairs.... selling for $120 *****SOLD*******

- A Pink Ikea Cot with IKEA cot Mattress & Bedding (see my gumtree ad...Type in PINK IKEA Cot..Holdfast Bay area) ($195)

- Portable Wardrobe $50

- Large Rug $70

.....& lots more. In addition i have lots of pots and pans, ironing boards, a steam iron, airers etc..

Please feel free to pm me if you are interested in buying anything....

Thanks

photo-3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-14.JPG

photo-23.jpg

photo-19.JPG

Edited by ojeelani
Adding Queen bed photos

Guest ojeelani

Hi Dough M,

Came with an open mind...thought we would stay for a year and then decide...We have really enjoyed our year but we have lots of family and friends back home...apart from the gorgeous weather, there isn't anything here thats not there in UK + all our near and dear ones are there in UK :-)...so guess it's back home for us !

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Ojeelani!

Sounds like going back to the UK is a happy decision for you so have fun! :jiggy:

Where are you located now? I am looking for a double or queen size quilt and quilt cover? Also a stick or hand held vacuum cleaner if you have either available?

Cheers Claire

Hi Dough M,

Came with an open mind...thought we would stay for a year and then decide...We have really enjoyed our year but we have lots of family and friends back home...apart from the gorgeous weather, there isn't anything here thats not there in UK + all our near and dear ones are there in UK :-)...so guess it's back home for us !

Fair enough. It doesn't work for everybody. Good luck on your return.

Guest ojeelani

hi claire

i live in somerton park which is near Glenelg....Yes i have bedding and a vacuum cleaner....i can send you pics if you like ! all available 5th May if thats OK ?

Guest ojeelani
Hi is the office chair still avaiable?

Hi yes the office chair is still available. Are you interested in buying ? I also have some study destk and shelves if you are interested in having a look...

Guest ojeelani

Hello

No it's not a dyson (they are pretty expensive in Oz). I will post a pic of one that I have.

Also have various white goods

Microwave

Toaster/kettle

Study desks

Bins

Desk lamps

Side tables

Shelves (I have 2...I use one for clothes and the other one for shoes)

Mop/bucket

A painting

A bunk bed with mattresses and bedding...

Have you got kids ? Mine are 9, 7 and a baby so lots of their stuff as well !,

Will be posting on gumtree various stuff. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for ur interest.

Guest ojeelani

HI...It's an LG Microwave...Large size...I am selling for $80 (pls bear in mind that I will need it till Beginning April :-) )

I have a baby girl and have just posted an ad on gumtree for her PINK Ikea cot, mattress etc etc....(look in holdfast bay area). These can be taken immediately as she sleeps with me anyway !

My 9 year old boy has various Nerf and star wars stuff..

My 7 year old girls has some barbie dolls and clothes etc...a very nice raincoat, some shoes, books etc.

In addition I have bought a whole range of EXCEL educational books. Since I am going back to UK, I will be selling them as well..Eg..Maths for Year 3, English Comprehension for Yr 4 etc... and NAPLAN stuff as well.

Thanks