We came to Adelaide, SA in January 2012. We are a family of 5 - 2 Adults and 3 Kids. We moved into a lovely 3 bed house near the beach but had to buy all the furniture from scratch...Brand New.
We are now going back to the UK in April and are looking to selling all the stuff...The big things that are just a year old are:
- A Westinghouse Fridge with a small freezer on top. ($550)
- AN LG 25L microwave ($80)
- A queen sized bed ($200) with matching tall boy ($100) and two side drawers ($150 for both) with mattress ($200)
- Another queen sized bed ( white faux leather ) with a very good mattress ***SOLD****
- A white steel bunk bed with mattresses..
- An L-shaped suede sette..beige colour with footrest...bought for $531 selling for $300
- Glass dining table with 6 black faux leather chairs selling for $400 ****SOLD*****
- 2 study desks $30 and $15
- 1 office chair bought for $76 selling for $40
- A Toyota Verso (7-seater) car bought from Toyota Jarvis dealer
- Outdoor setting with 6 chairs.... selling for $120 *****SOLD*******
- A Pink Ikea Cot with IKEA cot Mattress & Bedding (see my gumtree ad...Type in PINK IKEA Cot..Holdfast Bay area) ($195)
- Portable Wardrobe $50
- Large Rug $70
.....& lots more. In addition i have lots of pots and pans, ironing boards, a steam iron, airers etc..
Please feel free to pm me if you are interested in buying anything....