FOR SALE KIA RIO 2010 1.4l MANUAL. 22500KM'S. ONLY $9950

rusty5000

I bought this car last year from Grand Nissan to commute to work, however I have just been given a work vehicle so no longer need it. It is very economical and surprisingly nippy. It runs really well and handles very well too. It has no problem keeping up with the traffic and happily sits at 120km/h if needed. I was travelling from Seaford Rise to Kilburn 5 days a week for about $40. The car only had one owner previously and had only done 7700 kms when I bought it last march. All of the kms I have travelled in it have been on the expressway travelling to and from town for work. The car was first registered in early 2011 so has until 2016 left on the Kia Factory Warranty. It has a full service history and I had it serviced at the dealership at the end of January. If you are looking for an economical, reliable car with the peace of mind of plenty of factory warranty and saving heaps of money than buying from a dealer then this is the car for you. The tyres are in great condition and look barely worn. The air con works really well and everything else works perfectly. The car is in very good condition both inside and out. I have been really pleased with this vehicle and would definitely buy another Kia in the future. I am only selling now as we already have a family car and really can't justify having an extra car. The Rego has just run out however I will put another three months on for a serious buyer willing to pay the asking price. If you have any more questions then feel free to PM.m