Brand new iPhone 5 for sale

adelaidenow

Guest Guest5035

that one on kogan has a delivery fee of $19, aswell as waiting 2-3 weeks, yet for $32 more it can be collected on Friday, know where i'd go..

stevo

The Kogan phones are imported from Hong Kong. And aren't covered by warranty by Apple in Australia, you have to go back to Kogan. Who are crap.

$700 is a good price for a brand new Australian iPhone 5.

It's $99 cheaper than you'll get from Apple. Which is the only place you should buy from.

The Kogan phones are imported from Hong Kong. And aren't covered by warranty by Apple in Australia, you have to go back to Kogan. Who are crap.

$700 is a good price for a brand new Australian iPhone 5.

It's $99 cheaper than you'll get from Apple. Which is the only place you should buy from.

TBF buying from Apple shops, (Next Byte etc), Myer, HN, Telstra, Voda etc is OK. I think this phone will be 32gb so will be worth more than $800 but until I do the deal I wont know. I can't believe some people who think they know better, when in fact they talk tosh.....

:policeman: Can I suggest those that don't want to buy the phone just refrain from commenting on the thread? As the OP said, no-one is being forced to buy the phone - they are putting it on sale at a price. If you want such a phone and have found one elsewhere at a better price that you are happy with, buy it from there!

Guest Guest5035
That's True..Should have known better ...

SMART

AR:tongue::tongue:E !

Stevo