0 times

Plumbing/Gas Fitting business for sale

Hello Everyone,

I'm Tom, been in Adelaide for 8 years now and I'm having to return back to UK in the next few months. I am a self employed Gas Fitter and looking to sell my business. I install Gas Heaters and log fires and also replace hot water services. The business comes with everything needed to go out and earn money the very next day. I have a 2003 Toyota Hi-ace van, 129,000kms runs on gas, fully kitted out with shelving, roof bars, also including ladders, ALL copper and plastic pipe and fittings, all power tools, copper crimping tool, rehau plastic pipe tools. On the admin side I have heaps of stationery, letter headed paper, HP office fax/printer. There is an up and running website WWW.PREMIERGAS.COM.AU which has proven leads.
      The business owes no money in loans and everything is owned outright.
      This would be ideal for someone who is motivated and wants to be self employed as it's all ready established and had plenty of room for expansion.
      I am looking for $30,000 for everything, which I think someone could earn back easily in the first 4-6 months.
      If anyone is interested and they want to come out on jobs for a week or 2 then I'm ok with that, I also don't mind staying on for as long as it takes to get up and on your feet.

not australia unfortunately
      179 times
      Hi Tom, Welcome to the forum. Good luck with everything.