wanted camping equipment

Hi everyone, going to try this camping lark that everyone keeps telling me we should get into, but haven't got anything, so if anyone is getting rid of any stuff (cheap, just in case I really don't like it, so we can give it a try before investing lots of money) would you let me know. Thanks, and when I say we haven't got ANYTHING I really mean it, so anything you have would be good.

Thanks

Debbie

Guest Claire-n-tel

Oh Bloody Hell Debbie! I only recently gave away our tent and stuff because we weren't using it! Glad you are gonna give it a go though!

Have you had a look in kmart, you can probably get a tent and couple of sleeping bags for 100 bucks, or maybe ask on here to just borrow some stuff, i'm sure there are lots of people with kits that sit in the shed for most of the year.

At the end of the day if you can get hold of a tent thats all you need for a first try, take your doonas and you can get disposable bbqs from kmart and rays for about 5 bucks each.

We've got sleeping bags you can borrow if you want?

Are your kids here yet??

love claire & tel xxx

lol trust me to miss that, someone else said about Kmart, so thing we'll pop over tomorrow, but you need to translate for me whats 'doonas and rays' ?????

My son George and his girlfriend zoe are here (not sure if they're suffering from jet lag or just catching up on sleep after being at uni) lol, daughter comes in 2 weeks, then i'll feel whole again !!

thanks for the info and i'll let you know about the sleeping bags, thanks

hope to catch up soon

Debbie & Mark x