Wanted: Lakeland yoghurt maker

Sallyh

Does anyone have one of the lakeland yoghurt makers sitting gathering dust that you'd consider selling to me please?

I need to make dairy free yoghurt and I had a lakeland maker years ago but I dropped part of it and couldn't replace the bowl because lakeland just bought them as a complete unit from a supplier, and couldn't supply parts!! (cheap!!). Anyway, I was really happy with it but would like to make coconut yoghurt and don't want to faff around, just want to do it the easy way!!

I'm in North Adelaide but will travel within reason to pick one up, if anyone no longer needs theirs... thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW Easiyo is a non electric one and makes fab yogurt. And cheaper than a Lakeland

http://www.easiyo.com/index.html

http://www.goldenglow.com.au/brand/easiyo

I checked as we have one we'll be bringing with us and wanted to be sure I can buy the sachets in Aus with ease. Can also use milk and yogurt so no need for the sachets if you don't want.

Amazon UK have them listed for £12 currently...

Guest Adelaide_bound

Saw a yogurt machiney thing in our local (lovely, small and unusual) Woolworths today and thought of this thread. Its an Easiyo system, had a holder thingy and different packets - don't know how easy these are to find as I haven't seen them before, so just thought I'd mention it. We are in Felixstow, between Klemzig and Cambletown :)

Saw a yogurt machiney thing in our local (lovely, small and unusual) Woolworths today and thought of this thread. Its an Easiyo system, had a holder thingy and different packets - don't know how easy these are to find as I haven't seen them before, so just thought I'd mention it. We are in Felixstow, between Klemzig and Cambletown :)

The Easiyo is what we have. It's brill. Proper yogurt every time. And so so simple to use. Not electric either which is another plus. Just use hot water. I'm so glad I can buy sachets and stuff for it over there. Can also make with milk and yogurt also in it which is a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
No, sometimes it doesn't set.

I think the containers I have are getting a big old and are not cleaning as thoroughly as they should.

I'll have another go one day. :-)

That could be it also. Mine is fairly new and tbh for a tenner if it lasts a few years and I have to buy another one, its no biggie.