Selling the wifes car

Ashby Dicko

As I'm not aloud to put a direct link to gumtree, you could copy and paste the capital description below for a look!!!

2011 KIA RIO HATCHBACK ONLY 6000kms $11,000.00

DSC05143.jpgTHIS SUPER ECONOMICAL KIA RIO HATCHBACK WITH **ONLY 6,000kms**

has

Air Conditioning

Central Locking Remote Control

Dual Airbag Package

Engine Immobiliser

Power Steering

Front Power Windows

Radio CD with Bluetooth

Genuine reason for selling

Immaculate condition inside and out! This Aug 2010 built Kia Rio S JB MY11 first registered 2011 is a One lady owner vehicle with full service history.

Ideal and economical 1.4 4cyl 16v finished off in metalic silver.

Buy with confidence that this vehicles have been serviced and is backed with still another 2 years manufactures unlimited kilometre warranty.

We extended the warranty when we bought it to make it 7 years in total. Not sure if the extra 2 years will be transferable

It is an ideal 1st car or second runabout that will get you from A to B in comfort and style at a price that won't break the bank!

No outstanding finance on this vehicle.

Number plates will not be sold with this vehicle.

DSC05142.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Any feed back regarding the sale of this car?

We will change the plates before selling and re register it etc...

For what its worth, I think many buyers would like dealer facilities when spending that much money on a car. Although the price doesn't look that unreasonable given the kms, you are also competing with new shape ones at not that much more.

Have you tried it on carsales.com.au? I think you will reach more potential buyers on there.

There is a bum for every car seat if it's the right price.

Steve

For what its worth, I think many buyers would like dealer facilities when spending that much money on a car. Although the price doesn't look that unreasonable given the kms, you are also competing with new shape ones at not that much more.

Have you tried it on carsales.com.au? I think you will reach more potential buyers on there.

There is a bum for every car seat if it's the right price.

Steve

Thanks for the honesty Steve