White xbox 360 console and 1 wireless control

heys4oz

Hi I have a white xbox 360 and one wireless control both working.Selling as my son has got newer model,sorry no games.The only thing is we haven't changed the mains plug which is from uk,we just use the adaptor plug with it,my son has used it here for over 2 years with no problems.Just thought it might come in handy for anyone waiting for their container to arrive with their kids things.$60 Thanks deb x

Is it the old style and does it have built in Wifi? Any chance of a picture of the front and back of the unit? I'm very interested even if it's not this model and will almost certainly take it please.

Where are you based?

Edited by Sdeela

Hey Deb, thanks for your email, I did write back but have been having major internet problems here today and it doesn't appear to have sent. I'll definately take it if it's still available please, only possible issue being that I am only able to collect before 5pm. Is that an issue? If so I can try to work around it. Hope it's still available

thanks