Mothercare Travel System - My4 Pram & Maxi Cosi Carseat

JoRed4

Expecting 2nd bub in a few weeks so have had to upgrade to a double pram. The pram & carseat are from Mothercare in the UK.

The pram comes with pram apron, head hugger, hood, cot liner harness pads, fabric seat, seat frame, bumper bar, cosytote and raincover.

The pram converts into a stroller as your child gets older; the pram can be set to face you or face away from you & does the same when it's used as a stroller.

There is a shopping basket underneath the pram as well, handy for storing things.

The Maxi Cosi comes with a head hugger also. Maxi Cosi faces you when it is attached to the pram frame.

Very good condition, other than general scuffs from daily use the only things that don't work are the adjustable handlebar height (which I never used anyway, only my husband, hence why it doesn't work anymore!) and the zip at the back of the hood which doesn't effect it's use whatsoever as you simply pull the cover down.

Instruction manuals for both also included.

Please send me a PM for details on price, location and any other questions you may have.

Cheers :)

Pram 1.jpg

Pram 2.jpg

Pram 3.jpg

Pram 4.jpg

Pram Maxi Cosi 2.jpg