Selling our small Sailing dinghy

Steve_H

I bought this 12 months ago to get on the water with my sons. It has given us many ours of fun but now has to go to make way for a new boat.

It is a Binks Seamate approx 11ft. Complete with road trailer.

Includes everything needed to get sailing, new Jib, road trailer with spare wheel, bearing buddies and light board.

Very easy to set up, will give demo to buyer. Ideal boat for learning to sail. uploadfromtaptalk1394431792742.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394431824696.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394431859100.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394431885830.jpg

Price $800

We live in North Haven, PM for phone number and address if intetested. Thanks for looking

Whilst I'm not in the market now(too old) may I say that sailing is a brilliant way to instill some discipline into young children. Once they learn to sail, they're a joy to take to the water. I taught many kids on the Norfolk Broads.

This boat, at $800, is an absolute bargain. BUY IT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...