Ute for Sale Ssangyong Actyon 2007

Guest CRAIG COVE

Guest CRAIG COVE

I am selling my Ute as I am moving abroad in a few months time. The car has served me well since I arrived in Adelaide in December 2011, and never let me down (I am the second owner). In addition to all the standard feature of the Actyon Sports it has the following extras:

- Leather Seats

- Bull bar with Two Spot lights

- LED daytime running lights

- Reversing sensor

- Parrot 9000 Blue Tooth hands free/MP3 player

- VICS Lined canopy

- Tow Bar

- Spare set of Speedy 19" low profile alloys and tyres

It's done 89,000 Km's

Price is $12,900 ono

It has been regularly serviced and has a full service history and was just serviced 1,000Kms ago

The tyres are almost new and have 7mm of tread on all of them, I recently replaced the low profile alloys with the standard alloys and put new tyres on at the same time. New battery purchased in July last year (receipt and guarantee supplied).

The car has not been used offroad or as a tradies vehicle.

The only thing on the car that stopped me describing it as very good condition is it has a few scrathes from other careless car owners from car parks -- these have been touched up but are noticable upclose.

This car has a economical 2.0 litre turbo diesel litre engine.Selectable 4X4 FEATURES

It has electronic brake force distribution (EBD). It has cargo tie down hooks/Rings, bedliner, driver & passenger airbags, tachometer and multi-function steering wheel, cruise control and centre console storage compartment.

The car is advertised on Cars Guide where there are more photos ---there are only three Ssangyong Actyon's for sale in SA so finding it should be no problem.:biglaugh:

Please PM me for more details.

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1254.jpg

DSCN1257.JPG

DSCN1263.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest CRAIG COVE

I have now left the country -- so need to sell the car (now with friends at West Lakes).

It has now done 93,000Km still has registration (easy reg so purchased every month for the next month)

Price dropped to $9,990 (Please note this price does not include the spare set of Alloys).

PM and I will send you my friends contact details

Thanks

Craig

PS the Car Guide advert is currently offline

• 2 weeks later...