boys clothes wanted

Fotherespie

Unfortunately my son is 11 so you'd be holding onto those for a while! I'm not sure where you've settled but I was shopping in Savers in Noarlunga earlier this week and was amazed at what they had in there - I came away with 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of Addidas training pants and an evening dress that I'm going to turn into an "Elsa" dress for our youngest, some decent Tupperware and a couple of books for $40. It's a second hand shop and I'm not sure if they have branches but if you're down south it may be worth a look. Also there are quite a few op shops which are pretty good; if you don't mind trawling for a while. Again there are two right next to each other on Grange Road just past the Findon Road junction.

There is an op shop on Diagonal Rd (the Darlington end) selling loads of baby and kids clothes. They have a table that during school hols everything on it is half price. So a grand total of 10C per item instead of 20C :cute: Plus other clothes at varous $ prices.

I may have some stuff but think I passed most of my age 4 stuff on last summer. If I have anything it'll be age 5. Let me have a look as chances are I have a few tees and shorts floating round. I'll drop you a PM if I have anything.