Clearing out my garage.

DougM

All reasonable offers considered, buyers collect.

THE golf starter set by Dynacast.

1, 3 & 5, drivers, with covers. 3 through to 9 irons. All have extended shafts.

Pitching wedge Sand wedge ditto above

Soft faced putter]

Bag with rain cover

Folding trolley

28 Balls, pkt of tees, and driving glove.All you need to do is provide the fine weather.

DSCF4273.jpg

5 drawer freezer, hardly used. Cost over $1000 when new. Buy your meat in bulk and save. Roughly 26" wide x 55" high x 29" deep

DSCF4193.jpg

TV and Hifi cabinet in Teak. Come with free Analogue tv and set top box if required.

Plus Akai music center, twin tape, 3 disc rotary and turn table. Make me an offer.

DSCF4275.jpg

See next post.

DSCF4194.jpg

DSCF4192.jpg

Get in early for Christmas. The home decoration set, inside and out. Every thing from 7ft tree to roof lights. I'm not climbing up there any more. Any thing you see in these images are for sale.CHEAP............well cheaper than in the shops.

033-Xmas lights.jpg

As I said before, all reasonable offer considered.

036-Xmas lights.jpg

030-Xmas lights.jpg

031-Xmas light.jpg

037-Xmas lights.jpg

Get in early for Christmas. The home decoration set, inside and out. Every thing from 7ft tree to roof lights. I'm not climbing up there any more. Any thing you see in these images are for sale.CHEAP............well cheaper than in the shops.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8346[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8347[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8348[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8350[/ATTACH]

As I said before, all reasonable offer considered.

Hiya Doug,do you still have the Christmas deco's ? I could do with some,please PM me if so,thanks....Billy.