Starting up a new home? LOTS of things for sale x

Lozac

Hi everyone. I haven’t posted on here for a while, but, my husband and I are moving Interstate and we have a few things to sell so I would just like to pop them on here to see if anyone may be interested. All of the things we are selling, we got brand new shortly after we arrived so, it’s around 15 months old. There are only the two of us so things like the washing machine and spare bed have had minimal usage. I know that the things we are selling seem cheap-I assure you this is not because they are dodgy but, because a really good opportunity has come up in FNQLD and we need to make the move very soon.

So here we go:

Sony Blu Ray 3D Player. Bought Brand new at $150-Selling for $70

X 2 Double Beds (IKEA-LEIRVIK) and Memory Foam Mattress (MOSHULT). Bought Brand New for around $330-Selling for $100

Samsung 7.5KG Front Loader Washing Machine-Bought Brand new at $900 and selling for $390

X2 IKEA KLIPPAN Two Seater Sofas in Cream. Bought for $249 Selling for $100

Fridge Freezer (size suitable for a couple NOT a family) Bought Brand New from Harvery Norman for $400-Selling for $200

TV Bench (IKEA BESTA in Black/Brown) Brand New $79 Selling for $40

6 months old Computer Desk (IKEA MICKE in Black/Brown). Brand New $69. Selling for $30

6 Months Old Swivel Desk Chair (IKEA FINGAL) Brand New $49. Selling for $25

Boutique/Hand Decorated Coffee table. Bought for $300. Selling for $120.

I understand that transport can be an issue when you first move here so If I can help with getting things to you I will (size depending). If you would like any more information or pictures, please don’t hesitate to message me. Thanks Guys.

Laura.