Cars at reduced price

Beanbear

We are needing to sell our 2 cats ahead of moving back to the UK and have reduced the prices. The Magna is now $1995 and the Jazz is $8995. Both are excellent cars but the Jazz is now an extremely good buy given that it is serviced, has new tyres and has had front and rear brakes done last week. Rego until May

we are in Coromandel Valley.

We are needing to sell our 2 cats ahead of moving back to the UK and have reduced the prices. The Magna is now $1995 and the Jazz is $8995. Both are excellent cars but the Jazz is now an extremely good buy given that it is serviced, has new tyres and has had front and rear brakes done last week. Rego until May

we are in Coromandel Valley.

[/img] lol btw you have more details for the Jazz and when are you looking to release the cars?

My spouse cant maneuver manual I'm afraid. By any chance that the Magna is available? And whether you could email some pics and provide details for the vehicle? I am expecting to arrive on 27 Apr. please PM, thanks buddy

Edited by NicF
removed personal email address

My spouse cant maneuver manual I'm afraid. By any chance that the Magna is available? And whether you could email some pics and provide details for the vehicle? I am expecting to arrive on 27 Apr. please PM, thanks buddy

We will need to sell the cars in the next ten days. If this would work for you am happy to provide more details.