Crows tickets

Smithers

When I looked just before I'm sure the category 6 tickets were available in more than singles. The tickets for the games are available to buy about 4 weeks before the game so if you don't mind which game you go to and get no luck from here then you could always get tickets for the next one to be released. You can usually get two tickets next to each other quite easily unless it's a game against Port and then you would need to get in pretty quick.

ETA - just looked again at 8.37pm. I could get two tickets in section 146, row K, seats 9 and 10. There were other seats of more than two together in the same section as well.

Edited by NicF
Added a bit

Hi nic

yes you were right there were tickets for that section available,but was looking for better seats this time.

but thanks very much for taking the time to look. Are you fans as well?

cheers

steve

Yep. Don't get to go very often as the kids have to come as well so only afternoon games are really suitable. We are hoping to get in to the Port verses Crows game though. I've got a reminder in my calander for when the tickets go on sale so we can try to get good seats. Although our idea of good seats may be different to other people's (the youngest likes to be at the very front right next to the field). If you want good seats it's worth getting in as soon as the tickets go on sale. Members get to buy tickets first but there should still be good seats available once tickets are open to the general public.