Fly by Dubia

Guest ade&emma

Guest ade&emma

Hello;

Hope someone can help me with this. Has anyone travelled to Australia via Dubai?

If so could anyone advise on the airlines, price, sight in Dubai etc..

My Dad has just started working for a construction company and has been relocated to Dubai with work. So we were thinking of travelling to Oz, stopping over for a few days in Dubai (saving money on accommodation and visiting family) but wont to check this out before confirming anything.

Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.

Emma & Ade XXX

We flew via Dubai last August, with Emirates, prices competitive and couldn't fault the service. Not sure whether this is till the case but at that time Emirates did not fly into Adelaide so we went via Perth to stay with friends and then did an internal flight via Qantas. The flight time is about 7 hours to Dubai I think so the second half of the flight seems to take forever (about 12 to Perth I seem to remember). I wasn't that keen on the airport as it was very busy and we got lost but if your dad is there you'll be fine

Can't help you on this one Emma and Ade but Dubai is somewhere I've always wanted to visit. My friend spent her honeymoon there and came back with some fantastic jewellery and paid so little too. She had them valued back in the U.K and they were worth far more.

Have a great trip.

Judi x:)