No Charge

Rich & Chit

I f you're starting off with BA their max baggage allowance is 23 kg. Cathay has a max of 20kg per bag. But because your flight starts with BA you will be allowed thier max baggae allowance and bags will be checked straight through to Adelaide. Now in Hong Kong. Long flight with no sleep (nothing new for me) but kids managed to get some sleep. I would strongly recommend pre booking your seats on line especially a family of 4. You can get the 4 seats together in the middle of the plane. Some families had to do some swapping to sit together. Luckily we had booked all seats on line. Don't take heavy or thick jackets/coats with you. Temp at Hong Kong 35 even warm on the plane. Just extra stuff to carry.