Mobility Scooters/ Gophers

Guest hopefull

Guest hopefull

Need som PIA advice guys. My father in law will be here net year for 2 months. He needs a Mobility Scooter/ Gopher to get around. We're looking at options for either hiring one or buying one second hand with a view to selling on when he goes. All depends on how much the 2 month hire is.

Apppreciate any advice or links to hire places.

Thanks

• 8 months later...
Guest hopefull
Hi,

These are mobility scooters, not race cars.They help those that have trouble walking. They are not meant to be a mode of long distance transportation. Five MPH would be pretty fast if you bumped into someone while shopping at the mall.

Thanks,

Hey mate first of all thanks for the reply 9 months later.

More importantly who are are you the Gopher police? I posted this in November seeking advice which as usual was forthcoming and very useful. I've read and reread my o/post and the reply but don't see any reference to race cars, people using them who don't have trouble walking, using them for long term transportation or going faster than 5 mph. Is your response meant to be helpful or as i suspect a cheap shot at advertising? No need to answer that as i won't be entering a debate on this and the thread is now closed as far as i'm concerned, goodbye and good luck with your business venture.