Has anyone used 'Auctions SA' for buying a car?

Guest mOZzy

Guest Carolandcraig

hi mozzy let me know how you get on, bought a few cars from auctions here in the uk will be interesting to know average prices for newer veichles etc.

thanks

craig.

Guest Guest75
well, we are in need of a car and obviously looking in 100s of different places.

has anyone ever bought a car from Auctions SA?

cheers :notworthy:

I've been down a couple of times and not seen any bargains.

Dealers buy in from interstate auctions.

BTW - ya might just want to change your sig file........................;)

Hi,

Been to SA GOV Auction at Netley a few times to view their vehicles,on sale every week.Also,their website has details of the last eight weeks auctions,cars,prices sold for etc,plus pics.The cars and 4x4s etc are late model,mostly 2006-2008,and are often quite cheap compared to dealers cars,all info is on them,who they belonged to,i.e.Disability SA,Police,Forrestry etc,etc.To view on Sat and Tue am.Almost like new some of them,with leather interiors etc.We are saving for a trip there,get a nice Commodore,or Camry.ATB Sue.

Guest louiswaring@hotmail.co.uk

Hi

I repair the minor paintwork on the cars at the SA Gov place (Tuesdays), obviously there are some minters going thru, but beware of some of the bigger 4x4 (landcruisers) they have had a very hard life in the outback, try and dig deep, to find any of the outback dust.

As I said most of them are really good late year low milage cars.

Happy hunting....

Guest mayjess

I would be very interested in buying a good car at auction, would there be a mechanic on sight to check it over for you ? or is it too late you bid for what you see? wouldnt want to be ripped off!

Mayjess