Taxi Companies in Noarlunga Area

Guest Lisado

Does anyone know of any decent, reliable taxi companies in Noarlunga area? Hubby hads to be at station super early today and his taxi was 20 mins late resulting him missing his train and had to get the taxi all the way to his destination

I need to fly to Syndy on a 6am flight in a few weeks and now dreading having to book a taxi to get me there on time.

Any numbers / companies much appreciated

Thanks, Lisa

Guest Guest75

Sorry to hear that.

Down her in the South we are poorly served by taxi companies.

We normally use Des's Cab's / minibus service.

When booking REALLY impress the importance on prompt arrival ,call the company 10 mins before arrival to ensure you are on their mind!

I have had some trouble in the past with early morning taxis to the airport, even from Flagstaff Hill. However, some of the drivers do live locally and will happily start their day shift nearer home.

After one experience, when I was "missed" by the system, I now order the day prior and also confirm 30 mins before the taxi is due. I use Adelaide Independant Taxis.

Yeah we booked the taxi the day before but didnt call on the morning to check one was on the way. He used Adelaide Independent Taxis. He had to call them 3 times this morning so was late for his meeting

Just rubbish

Guest Guest75
Hi Tyke

Thanks for that - do you have the phone number please?

Its a nightmare as we couldnt find any listed on the Internet either

Lisa

Here you go...

Des's Minibus ( but taxis as well)

We used Adelaide Airport flyer when we recently went to the Gold Coast - obviously no use for anything else but they were fantastic - cost $54 from Onkaparinga Hills to the airport, arrived early and got us there in loads of time.

Would recommend them highly - here's the number 1300 856 444

Lea

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The taxi company I used in the end was Surburban Taxis (Des told me about them as they didn't do taxis)

Their number us 131008.

I ordered taxi for 4.45am and they were here at 4.35 am and just waited for me. I didn't call either to make sure they were on their way. Really canny bloke and got me to the airport well in time

I would recommend them. Also pulled right up to the front door as it was pouring!

Lisa