City Workers - How do you travel to work?

Guest Here at last!

Guest Here at last!

Hi

I've just landed a job in the city and start next week.

I have to drop my 2 children off at different places before I start work and could really do with my car rather than public transport as I will have to collect them on the way home.

Anyone know of any cheap places to park?!!!!

Sonya

Guest Jen & Did

Hi Sonya

I work in the city and and there are some car parks that do early bird offers that you get there a certain time and leave after a certain time. I park in frome street car park near north terrace and get there before 7am and leave after 3pm and pay $10.50. Across the road is another car park and I think you have to get there before 8.30 and leave after 3.30pm and you pay $12. There are also places to park for free around the outskirts of the city if you don't mind a short walk. Hope this helps.

Jen

Guest nishman

When I was up at the northern end recently (I'm usually on the southern end with the "free" parkland parking), The Terrace (Hindly/North Terrace) was the cheapest I found close to the office ($9 early bird)

Guest Here at last!

Thanks, I have had a drive around today where I will be working and found an early bird for $12. I am working near Franklin Street.

I did think about leaving the car at the day care centre, think I will try both and see which is best.