cars to buy

Guest gerry1959

Guest gerry1959

hi

we are arriving at the end of april and i will be looking for a car asap. can anyone recommend anywhere i could buy second hand car from.

thanks alison:chatterbox:

hi

we are arriving at the end of april and i will be looking for a car asap. can anyone recommend anywhere i could buy second hand car from.

thanks alison:chatterbox:

Im there in mid May and i will also need a car, ill be down south around Seaford first then Marion, looking for a 2nd hand car around $5000-$7000 any dealers around the areas? Cheers :)

Guest Guest75

You can call in to see my mate (Big Al) at Peter James Motors.

Based in Edwardstown.

It depends what he has in stock at the time, a lot of the stock are 4 X 4's but saloon and wagons are always coming in ands out.

Big Al ( Alan Renfrey) is honest to the point of bluntness, fairly well known through our community , a true blue Aussie and for his sins - a mate of mine.

He treats folk with decency and won't badger you into a sale.If he has nothing in the yard for you he will probably know where there is.

Mention me and you'll get a torrent of "In fun abuse" about me :biglaugh::biglaugh:

He is a mate after all.;)

Have a look at the site.........

Peter James Motors - Used Cars, 4X4, Cars, Commercial, Vehicle Range

Alan Renfrey's mobile is 0411642807

Guest Guest75
is Big Al the little guy but big in roundness??

Stevo

He is taller than me and a fat b@#@#$%D!- with a beard.

The "Big" is his personality as well;)

We've been looking for a cheap car for a couple of months now and having done the rounds of all the car yards down south came to the conclusion there are much better bargains to be had around the Port Road area, Albert Park and Alberton ways.

In fact we have just (literally 2 hours ago lol) bought a car up there. It's ony a 25km drive so no dramas.