• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: When did you book your flights?

Aldinga Beach previously Liverpool xx
      43 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Hazel M View Post
      Can I double check... do you mean if you were to have booked to be flying in July that the price was over 3k, or if you left until July to actually book (not travel) that it wouldve been that price?

Im staggered how much flights seem to be at the mo, I keep looking for 2 adults 2 children and 1 infant and the price seems really extortionate... we are hoping to be gone by the end of the year... not sure when would be best to book now (although still a tiny detail of having to sell the house first before we going anywhere!!!)

i was pricing flights for my family of 3 adults (1 daughter is 19) and three children about 3 weeks ago, cant remember the price but was pleasantly surprised, were hopefully going this time next yr, think its their winter so its cheaper to fly then??? do they not realise that we need to fly in the winter to climatise haha..
      Hazel M and Hazel M like this.

Sheidow Park
      41 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Cannons View Post
      Hi, just wondered how far in advance people booked their flights? If we were to book now we'd be looking at paying between 3400 and 4700 for 2 adults and 2 children travelling 30 July whereas when we look at fights for a couple of weeks time we would be paying about 2300. So hoping that if we leave it until mid July to book we'll get a better price. Is leaving it until 2 weeks before we're due to leave too late?

Thanks Jo x

We got our visa last September and booked our flights for the end of May with Singapore Airlines. Cost us 1800 for 4 adults.
      Hope this is helpfull

• Letton Percival provide shipping insurance for your international move

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12