removals from uk

Guest arablee83

Guest arablee83

hi i am new to this site and was wondering if any one knows if you can ship smaller boxes from the uk for small things e.g pictures family things etc. selling all furniture and electricals before we move. have job offer with adelaide health service, passed IELTS, applying for nursing registration hopefully moving over early 2011;)

Guest arablee83

hi tony i am currently a registered nurse in the uk and have a job in adelaide as a mental health nurse, not sure where i will be working or where i will be looking to live at the present time. i have a family of 4, 5 including myself looking forward to getting all my details soon so i can start looking for somewhere to rent to start with

Guest Admar72
hi i am new to this site and was wondering if any one knows if you can ship smaller boxes from the uk for small things e.g pictures family things etc. selling all furniture and electricals before we move. have job offer with adelaide health service, passed IELTS, applying for nursing registration hopefully moving over early 2011;)

Hi arablee83,

We used Pickfords and shipped 48 cartons which totalled to around 150 cubic feet. We sold and got rid of our big furniture and just brought personal bits, bedding, towels, photos, clothes, computers etc. Cost us around £1,250 including the insurance.

Maria

Guest mikesmith

hi there my name is mike we used coles shipping only cost us 2k pound for half contanier if i were you i would fill it as prices here are quite dear you will save in long run regards mike

Hi i did the same as you and think you will find VOOVIT the cheapest they state they are a student remova firm and have a fee but you only have to pay £10 waiver non student fee to access them lol,,,,,,,i sent 23 boxes cost me £600...i am also an OT working in mental health here in ad so if you need any info give me a shout :)