• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Which Shipping Company?

266 times
      we used Fox and all i can say is keep away from them!! They lost a brand new single matteress and lots of stuff broken or chipped!! had to claim off our insurance not even a sorry from them!!
      Got 175 visa 18th April 08
      landed on planet Adelaide 26th Oct 08 LOVE IT!!

We used PSS and the service was excellent. Items have just arrived last week and took exactly 10 weeks door to door. Was very impressed with the service both ends.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to reply. All very useful.
      I just need to make the decision and get it booked up now!

Adelaide bound 1st December and cant wait :D

Just a thought!

It looks as though there are going to be a quite a few new arrivals late in the year.

Maybe we could arrange a get together during December?

Jim, Mel, Mollie (12) and Alfie (10)

hi, we used anglo pacific a few weeks ago, awful. Packers were too hungover the second day of packing after drinking from our booze cupboard when we were out - (we did say have a beer which they interpretted as have a full bottle of vodka) and we had to do the packing ourselves. Still waiting for a phone call from the agent at the company
      jimmel likes this.

We used Anglo Pacific... not impressed at all. told it would take 6-8 weeks to get our stuff here and it is now going to be over 13 weeks. Also told that we had nothing to pay this end except fumigation charges.. now receiving invoices for Quarentine Inspection...(I had stressed to them that a few family friends had been caught out this end with a few port charges etc- I was reassured all would be good) I ended up packing most of the stuff myself and felt alot of the stuff wasnt packed appropriatly. now having email wars with them and I havent even received our stuff!! Oh how keen they were to underprice everyone. And kudos to the sales rep he does a great job. But if you have any sense stay well away from them. They dont have an honest word at all.
      jimmel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12