KL Transit hotel - anyone used it?

jo_marnes

Guest Chandan

I used that hotel back in 2001 with a friend, we had two single beds in the room, I would have called them doubles, we stayed over night between flights and found it great. they had 24 hour room service, all suitable for kids and a great buffet breakfast. Couldnt hear a single noise outside the room and we had our room facing the airport so it is very sound proof. its connected to the airport so no cab ride etc. We were very happy with it, not sure of the other facilities with the hotel as we arrived late and were leaving early so just wanted to sleep and shower. check out the website www.lucylovesaustralia.com.au and it may have something on there, its a travel website with kids in mind and all tried and tested places and stuff to do with travel.

Hope thats helpful

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonraker1959

Hi my daughters and I stayed there a few years ago on route to the UK.We found it really good,extremely convenient,and as someone else has also mentioned,the breakfast was fantastic!

Guest WhatNow?

Hotel KLIA Hotel | Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur Airport Hotel | Kuala Lumpur 5 Star Hotel

I don't think this is the Transit' hotel. The Transit hotel is within the airport building (far end of one of the Terminal buildings - can't remember the number) and is really just a set of rooms and suites with a concierge. I'm not sure they provide meals at all, but you are within walking/travelator distance of the airport restaurants anyway. The rooms are very well appointed with everything you would need including toothbrushes and toothpaste, and are so well insulated you wouldn't think you were at an airport - they are silent! Well worth the money and really made a difference to the stress of the long journey. We landed at 10 in the morning and had to be ready for boarding at 5pm - we had a lovely shower and a few hours sleep - luxury! I would certainly do that again if flying out that way.