Car hire on arrival

Guest Clarky

Guest Murphy642

Hi

Look under recommendations or use the search facility on here it is really good. Anyway look for mdautocare a guy called Mick runs it - he is really helpful and his cars are cheap to hire.

Good luck!

Guest Guest75

Calm down!!!!:cute:

I have now heard so many comments about the bad service from the "regulars" at the airport. They just lack decent customer service.

Yep,I hear Mick and Darren from MD Autos are doing some care hire now.......

M D Auto Care

Also our usually recommended firm Aussie Car Rentals.

Adelaide Car Rental - Cheap & Easy

As mentioned by Tyke in above post we used Aussie car rentals. Brill !! arranged a pick up from the airport, then picked up the hire car and then drove the family to our short term rental property whist i followed very closely behind. We had the car for about 2 weeks and was very reasonable. The guy who used to own it, Brian, has retired i think but we did meet the new owner who was keen to help folks on this site. Just mention PIA and you should be taken care of.

Hi

I also used Aussie car rentals when we came for reccie in April 2010 and when we arrived permanently in September. I even bought a second hand car from Brian. The chap who owns it now called Mikhail. He and his son are very nice and helpful. The price also reasonable, although their cars are not the newest models, like car rental from the airport. But we did not have any problem and would recommend them for others to use. Their base is in Brighton Road, but Mikhail will pick you up from the airport.

regards

Aussie Rentals in Brighton are great, Mikhail does own the business now but has continued the same policies, prices, excellent service etc that previous owner Brian provided. We used them for around 5 weeks on and off when we arrived, couldn't do enough for you. V reasonable price too for small Hyundai and Ford Festiva, never had problems, paid about $100 a week. Give em a shout

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pennywise Rentals

I finally found this forum again. I was here a while ago but lost the link when I changed pc's I had posted another message in repsonse to the question asked but I breached the code of the forum and it was deleted as advertising oooppps!

Anyway I'll be lurking around the place if I can offer any assistance. Drop me a line :)

Advice is free, not much else is these days lol

Car and Campervan Rentals - South Australia - Pennywise Rentals

Home