Baggage Allowance?

ajford

Hello,

Can anyone help us regarding the weight of baggage allowance you are allowed for a Permanent Visa to Adelaide with either Cathy Pacific or Quantas please, We are having to change our flights due to the people buying our house messing around-thats another story.........:arghh:.

We were going to travel with Singapore Airlines and I know and have read lots of times regarding there 40kg per person, however I haven't located this infomation regarding Cathy Pacific or Quantas.

I think Quantas is the same however can anyone confirm this.

Trying to remain positive and up beat, we cant wait to book the tickets, and we have decided to book the shippers tomorrow regardless of when the buyers decide to set a date,

sorry to rant on, excited,fed up and the rest of emotions:smile::chatterbox::unsure:

thankyou

Hi Alison, and thanks for your suggestion,

I did try that and you wouldnt believe how many times a phone can ring& ring& ring after a while I stopped,

I will have to try the email way

cheers[/quoteSkip navigation

Go

Home

Plan

Book

Fly

Holidays

Frequent Flyer

Business Essentials

About Qantas

Help

|More

Migrant Fares Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions:

Fares: Fares and Baggage allowance only permitted to those in possession of the following unused visa types to Australia: Temporary Business Long Stay – Standard Business Sponsorship (subclass 457), Medical Practitioner visa (subclass 422), Educational visa (subclass 418), Investor Retirement (subclass 405), Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 121/856), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 119/857), Spouse Permanent Visa (subclass 100), Contributory Parent (subclass 143), Skilled Independent (subclass 175) & Skilled sponsored (subclass 475/136/138) and the following unused visa types to New Zealand: Skilled migrant visa, LBTV visa, Investor Visa, Work to residence visa and temporary work visa. Note visas will be verified at check in, excess baggage fees may apply if above criteria is not fulfilled. Valid on Qantas operated services only ex London Heathrow, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and Newcastle to Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Queenstown. Premium Economy and Business Class not available to New Zealand. To book your itinerary with stopovers please contact Qantas on 0208 600 4342. Additional airport taxes and fees may be required for additional stopovers and/or alternative routings. Stopovers not permitted in Australia when travelling to New Zealand. All fares are subject to availability.

Sale Period: For new bookings effective until 31 Dec 2011

Children and Infants: Discounts apply on international routes.

Rebooking: Date changes permitted at £100 per change within the Travel Period and are subject to a local service fee.

Rerouting: £100 per reroute and subject to a local service fee.

Cancellations: Before departure a cancellation fee of £300 applies. Once travel has commenced, no refund. Service fees apply for any changes to both e-tickets and paper tickets.

Contacts | Privacy & Security | Terms of Use | Viewing Tips | Worldwide Sites | Qantas Home

© Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901

I would email the companies you are thinking of using so that you can print the email off when you go to the airport with all your baggage.

This way you have proof of what they said and there is no long discussion at the check in desk.

Make sure you put all your details in the email you send to them so they have the correct visa info and flight details.etc.

Rob and Mel